Follow these easy steps
First you must download and install the StringRay Music mobile app!
Link For Apples Devices Link For Android Devices
1. Tap on the Stingray music app.
2. Tap OK on the introduction screen.
3. You will need to setup a Stingray account. To do this, you can tap on Connect using facebook to use your facebook credentials or you can create a separate account by tappingSign Up.
5. To be kept informed of changes or Stingray offers, tap on Yes, I accept or No thanks if you prefer to not be added to their mailing list.
6. Tap Yes, continue for free service on the Authentication screen.
7. Select Bell Aliant from the TV Provider screen.
8. Tap yes, I’m near my TV.
9. On your TV, turn the channel to one of the Galaxy (Stringray) music channels.
10. Hold your Phone close to your TV and then tap on Start Listening.
11. The Stingray music app will listen to the channel and will authenticate.
12. Tap on Start Stingray Music when the successful authentication screen appears.
You are now ready to start listening to your music channels on the Stingray music app.
**You must re-authenticate every 90 days.